Wędka Thomas & Thomas Paradigm 50th Anniversary Edition905-4
- 9' #5
Wędka Thomas & Thomas Paradigm 50th Anniversary Edition
1969 was a special year: man first set foot on the moon, it was the year of Woodstock and the birth of Thomas & Thomas. To celebrate our 50th anniversary, T&T is offering a limited edition Paradigm 905-4 rod. Due to the limited production of these rods, please allow up to three weeks for delivery.
THE ULTIMATE PRESENTATION ROD.
Ask a group of experienced anglers to name the greatest dry fly rod of all time, and the T&T Paradigm is sure to be mentioned more than once. Over twenty years later, we’ve followed the same inspiration that made the original into a legend to create a new Paradigm for the 21st century.
While the advance of technology has pushed the limits of rod weight, line speed and casting distance, the essence of stalking a rising trout and presenting the fly remains unchanged. With this in mind, we set out to capture the unique feel that made the original Paradigm fly rods such a magical instrument.
“A fine rod is a rod that you can love. You’ve really accomplished something when you make a rod that is the one that people want to reach for before all others.” - Tom Dorsey
9ft 5 weight 4 piece Anniversary Edition with extra tip.
- Lightweight Titanium finish Single Foot REC guides
- Titanium stripping guide with Titanium Nitride coated Zirconium inset
- Matte Titanium finish roll-stamped hardware
- AAA Gunstock grade Walnut spacers
- Beautiful new semi-gloss blue surface finish
- Hand-written logo, serial numbers, and additional visual accents
- Ultra-light rods with smooth, medium flex action for exceptional presentations
- Extra tip section included
Please Note: All T&T rods are handcrafted at our factory in Greenfield, MA. Please allow 4-6 weeks for our craftsman to build your rod.