Simms Guide Classic Jacket Carbon XL
A breathable and waterproof shell to keep you dry and fishing when the weather is wet and moody.
Bad weather makes for good memories when you're dressed for the conditions. Our men's Guide Jacket makes wet, moody days on the river memorable for the right reasons. It keeps you dry and warm while you enjoy having the water to yourself. The GORE-TEX shell fabric breathes and sheds rain and snow, while the watertight Shingle Cuff™ has a low-profile design for snag-free casting that also prevents up-sleeve water migration. Top-loading pockets are fly box compatible and there's a Tuck-Away fly patch for easy access to your favorites. The jacket's cut supports a full range of motion for natural casting, and there's a high collar and stowable hood for full shelter from the storm.
- Single point adjustable storm hood with high collar and bonded brim to shed rain
• Hook and loop front patch to store drying flies and center back D-ring to attach landing net
• Two large chest pockets designed to carry fly boxes and an interior zippered chest pocket for essentials
• Two slash hand warmer pockets are placed high behind chest pockets and backed with brush tricot for deep wading warmth
• Waist-high hemline secures with stretch drawcord to pair up perfectly with waders
3-layer GORE-TEX - 70D 100% nylon with DWR/100% nylon tricot backer
GORE-TEX Performance Shell outerwear is waterproof, lightweight, durable and breathable. It’s designed to provide excellent, long-lasting performance in a wide range of conditions.
The AquaGuard VISLON zipper is a revolutionary new design from the global leader in containment closures. The zipper's new tooth design provides enhanced fluid repellency vs. coil or standard individual element closures.